Circa 1853, a National Historic Register signature property, meticulously restored to its original splendor and refinement. The historic and architectural landmark, of Greek Revival and Italianate design, is located in elegant and colorful past, while serving the 21st Century lifestyle conveniently and effectively. Highlights include a grand Greek Revival staircase, soaring 14' ceilings, gracious double parlors, original plaster moldings and medallions, original heart pine floors, a modern kitchen, with original exposed brick walls, created by the owner, (an accomplished professional kitchen designer), a 3rd floor 21x30 ballroom, and 1,755 sq. ft. of open porches. The home occupies a rare double corner lot, featuring courtyard gardens and a gunite saltwater, solar heated lap pool. A 1,422 sq. ft. storage building completes "the picture".